- Registered on: 12/14/2011
- Last connection: 12/28/2016
Reported issues: 11
- 11:27 pm CROSSMETA File Systems for Windows CROSSMETA FUSE Kernel 1.2 Released
- CROSSMETA FUSE 1.2 release is available for download from "Files":http://www.crossmeta.org/redmine/projects/crossmeta...
- Addons XFS, EXT2/3,EXT4 and ReiserFS to Crossmeta Fuse 1.2
- Crossmeta FUSE Kernel 1.2 release w/ 64bit drivers
- 12:05 pm CROSSMETA File Systems for Windows Bug #11: winsock programs fail to open in socket from VFS drive
- Currently workaround is to copy the winsock utilizing program such as rpcinfo.exe ... from V:\bin to native file syst...
- 12:03 pm CROSSMETA File Systems for Windows Bug #11 (New): winsock programs fail to open in socket from VFS drive
- If any winsock program is run directly from VFS drive v:\bin, it fails with invalid winsock handle.
This maybe relat...
- 11:59 am CROSSMETA File Systems for Windows Feature #10 (New): Need FUSE like interface to crossmeta to support user mode file systems.
- FUSE is well known interface in Linux and other platforms for developing user mode file systems.
Crossmeta needs to ...
- Crossmeta Kernel v1.1 w/64bit for Windows
- EXT4/3/2, XFS and ReiserFS Addon to Crossmeta v1.1 w/64bit
- 12:16 am CROSSMETA File Systems for Windows Bug #7 (Closed): Convert inline assembly for 64bit windows
- 12:16 am CROSSMETA File Systems for Windows Feature #9 (Closed): Include ext4 module in addon setup package
- Included ext4fs.sys in Addon setup program.
Also available in: Atom